Which is the most sold novel in India?
Table of Contents
- 1 Which is the most sold novel in India?
- 2 Which Indian novel should I read?
- 3 Who is the best-selling author in India?
- 4 Which is the best selling book by an Indian author?
- 5 Who was a famous Indian author?
- 6 What are the best medical fiction books for adults?
- 7 What are the best books on complications to read?
Which is the most sold novel in India?
Data for the week ending 4th December 2021
|Rank||Name of the Book||Genre|
|1||400 Days||Romance & Sagas|
|2||Alchemist,The||General & Literary Fiction|
|3||As a man thinketh||Crime, Thriller & Adventure|
|4||One Arranged Murder||Crime, Thriller & Adventure|
What are the best novels by Indian authors?
Top English Novels By Indian Authors That You Must Read
- The English Teacher (RK Narayan)
- Untouchable (Mulk Raj Anand)
- White Tiger (Aravind Adiga)
- The God of Small Things (Arundhati Roy)
- A Suitable Boy (Vikram Seth)
- Midnight’s Children (Salman Rushdie)
- The Great Indian Novel (Shashi Tharoor)
Which Indian novel should I read?
20 Must Read Gems of Indian English Literature
- R.K. Narayan – The Guide.
- Rohinton Mistry – A Fine Balance.
- Salman Rushdie – Midnight’s Children.
- Jhumpa Lahiri – The Interpreter Of Maladies.
- Vikram Seth – A Suitable Boy.
- Arundhati Roy – God of Small Things.
- Amitav Ghosh – The Glass Palace.
- Kiran Desai – The Inheritance of Loss.
What is the 2nd most selling book of all time?
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
Meet Top 10 best authors in India 2021
- #01 – Shashi Tharoor.
- #02 – Aravind Adiga.
- #03 – Kiran Desai.
- #04 – Devdutt Pattanaik.
- #05 – Amish Tripathi.
- #06 – Chetan Bhagat.
- #07 – Amrita Pritam.
- #08 – Rabindranath Tagore.
Who is the best Indian novelist?
10 Famous Indian Authors You Must Read
- Chetan Bhagat.
- Amrita Pritam.
- Jhumpa Lahiri.
- Khushwant Singh.
- R. K. Narayan.
- Rabindranath Tagore.
- Ruskin Bond.
- Vikram Seth.
Best Sellers in Indian Literature
- #1. The God of Small Things: A Novel. Arundhati Roy.
- #2. A Suitable Boy: A Novel (Modern Classics) Vikram Seth.
- #3. The White Tiger: A Novel.
- #4. Tales of India: Folk Tales from Bengal, Punjab,…
- #5. The Hungry Tide: A Novel.
- #6. The Prophet.
- #7. A Bollywood Affair.
- #8. The God of Small Things: A Novel.
Which country reads the most books?
According to the index, India read the most, followed by Thailand and China.
1. Rabindranath Tagore. This was the first Indian author I’ve ever read.
What are the best Indian fiction books to read?
Best Indian Fiction Books 1 The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy 2 A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry 4.34 a 3 The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga 3.75 av 4 Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie 3. 5 Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
What are the best medical fiction books for adults?
Best Medical Fiction Novels 1 Still Alice by Lisa Genova (Goodreads Au 2 One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Dale 3 Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese (G 4 The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Go 5 Didn’t Get Frazzled by David Z. Hirsch (
What are some of the best books about women in medicine?
This Side of Doctoring: Reflections from Women in Medicine by Eliza Lo Chin. This is one of my all-time favorites. I could read this over and over and over. “Written over the last century and a half, this collection of personal stories, poems, essays, and quotations reveals the intimate lives of over a hundred female physicians.
What are the best books on complications to read?
Complications lays bare a science not in its idealized form but as it actually is―uncertain, perplexing, and profoundly human.” The Intern Blues by Robert Marion. One of the truest books on medicine I’ve ever read.